Thursday, December 16, 2004


Proof that people outside of my immediate circle of friends are aware of mt.st.helens. Courtesy of Stv Slv's awesome power.

Yesterday I scaled towering bundles of cardboard boxes in our company's second warehouse in order to handpick an order of 300 bakery boxes. I had to cut the plastic strapping with a swiss army knife and throw them down to the ground (about 20 ft below) so I could stack them on a forklift pallet, drive that pallet to the dock door with said forklift and then load all those f'ers into my car. Luckily, the recipient was a cookie factory in Wheeling that we've done business with for years and I was rewarded for my efforts with a case of freshly baked cookies. I took them back to the office and distributed them to all my co-workers, put my tie and shirt back on (I had taken them off so as not to dirty them) and hit the road again to see more customers. KFA.

2 Comments:

Blogger petecroke.com said...

wheeling always treats you right, not makes you feel treated. wildcats 4eva.

1:47 PM  
Blogger d said...

Dude, where'd you get that job? I want one too...

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home