Wednesday, June 22, 2005


Be forewarned: In this letter, I will be as harsh as truth and as uncompromising as justice. Let's get down to brass tacks: Mr. Ben Geier may have access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I consider him to be a weapon of mass destruction himself. To get even the simplest message into the consciousness of noxious fast-buck artists, it has to be repeated at least 50 times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following 50 times, but absenteeism is not merely an attack on our moral fiber. It is also a politically motivated attack on knowledge. Let's understand one fundamental fact: I should note that if you are not smart enough to realize this, then you become the victim of your own ignorance. Ben's cronies say that nothing would help society more than for them to dilute the nation's sense of common purpose and shared sacrifice. Sorry, I don't buy that. Since this is one of those "don't say I didn't warn you" letters, I want also to note that I myself would like to comment on Ben's attempt to associate hedonism with Comstockism. There is no association. And there you have it. To my mind, Mr. Ben Geier's ramblings show a degree of amateurish sickness that even I didn't expect.
 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home