Monday, August 29, 2005

Dearest readers,

Lunchblog took a serious sacktap about three weeks ago when I got my new job. Most of my lunch activities are confined to the workspace now. It may sound sad...it may sound like the proverbial "lunch owl" had his wings clipped...in fact, the new job is amazing. When people ask me what I do for a living, I no longer feel like an idiot when I answer. I get to say "I'm a writer." I am very happy about that. I'll shut the fuck up and give you/me some events to look forward to:
09.04.05 - Sleep Out recording session (day #1 - full blog updates to follow)
10.01.05 - Tha 446 at the Slipper Club - Madison, WI
10.13.05 - Tha 446 w/ U.S.E. and Life During Wartime DJs - Schubas - Chicago, IL
10.14.05 - Sleep Out w/ the ZZZZ's at the House - DeKalb, IL
10.15.05 - Sleep Out w/ City on Film at the Slipper Club - Madison, WI
10.16.05 - Sleep Out w/ City on Film at Cactus Club - Milwaukee, WI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home