Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Dear readers of LUNCHBLOG


Thank you so much for your loyal readership. Due to the high volume of e-mails I receive with questions about LUNCHBLOG, I've decided to include the following FAQ. I hope you will find it helpful and informative.
Yours in lunch,
Ol' Fuss & Feathers
(Founder and Curator of LUNCHBLOG)
LUNCHBLOG FAQ
Q: What is LUNCHBLOG?
A: LUNCHBLOG is a weblog dedicated to documenting lunch dates with whomever happens to be free on that particular day.

Q: Why LUNCHBLOG?
A: After quitting my mind numbing job and taking a sabbatical, I decided that working on my resume, exercising and reading (all worthy activities during the day) should be supplemented by lunch dates with people I know. Thus staving off a condition known as: boredom.

Q: Can I join you for lunch?
A: Sure...but I have to know you.

Q: Haven't you already gone out to lunch with just about everyone you know?
A: More or less, yes.

Q: Then what's your fucking point about 'having to know me?'
A: I don't know, it just seemed like the proper response. There are a lot of scary people in this city.

Q: I've heard there are plans for LUNCHBLOG (UK), any news on that?
A: Yes, LUNCHBLOG (UK) should soon become a reality. Just check back for updates.

Q: Why haven't I been included in LUNCHBLOG yet?
A: because I wasn't aware that you were available for lunch. Holla at me and let me know.

Q: What if I don't want to be included in LUNCHBLOG?
A: Well, I don't really think there's any way around it. Everyone needs to eat lunch and you're probably going to end up having it with me one of these days so chill-the-fuck-out.

Q: What are some books and or websites I could look into regarding lunch?
A: ....

Q: What was your occupation before LUNCHBLOG?
A: Deep-sea fisherman.

Q: Why does Ben always appear shirtless on LUNCHBLOG?
A: Because that's how he roll.

Q: How far in advance are you usually booked?
A: That varies. Although some weeks are booked solid, others are sporadically free due to cancellations and poor planning.

Q: Can my band play LUNCHBLOG?
A: Yes, please send a press-kit and CD to
LUNCHBLOG
2054 WEST IRVING PARK ROAD #2
CHICAGO, IL 60618

Q: Why haven't I heard back from you about my band playing LUNCHBLOG?
A: Due to the high volume of CD's we receive we are often backlogged and struggling to listen to submissions. WE WILL GET AHOLD OF YOU EVENTUALLY. Please do not e-mail LUNCHBLOG asking if we've listened to your submission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home