Wednesday, February 09, 2005


I don't know if the above album qualifies as a guilty pleasure, but I do like it a lot. And I borrowed it without asking (there's another word for that, which escapes me right now) about two weeks ago and have finally gotten around to burning it. The CD's owner may be vomiting up chicken noodle soup right now in an apparent case of food poisoning. And I ask you: where is the justice is in this world?

The highest paid piece of ass.
You know it's not gonna last.
Those magazines end up in the trash, yeah

What's the big idea, none of that stuff is even real.
Wanna know how they really feel, yeah

Five thousand dollars a day,
Is what they pay my baby
For her pretty face.
Five thousand dollars a day,
Is what they pay my baby
For her pretty face.


OMG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home