Sunday, November 14, 2004

thank you.thank you.thank you.

Thanks so much for coming out to Uncommon Ground last night errr-one. That place was great...the ambiance was perfect AND we have a nice soundboard bootleg complete with the sound of clanging glasses and forks clinking against plates. I always wanted to have a live recording like that. I'm just pretty honored to have played a venue that Jeff Buckley played. MP3's of the show might pop up on either our site or Nate's site soon.

we played -
Your Voice
Island Park
The Ride Home
A Cat or A Horse
Back To Your House
All of My Tears (Spiritualized)
These Days

so now, I put it any of you who want to leave a comment....I have two Sleep Out album names:
1. I Was Your Shroud
2. Strange Thing Echoes
which one should we use????
or we could just rip of this image and call it "Rest, Pray, Sleep"

Also, Pete & Jason, your party was off the fence. PETE - you better have capitalized on your opportunity.

Hey, D - do you ever read my blog?

ALSO - replacement Merrell's coming soon.

ALSO - RIP ODB.

2 Comments:

Blogger A-Oh said...

i changed my mind...i like #1.

10:25 AM  
Blogger kiirby puckiit said...

i am not superbig into the image as album cover, but i actually like 'rest, pray, sleep', followed by 'i was your shroud'.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home