Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I saw n.lannon (fig 1) tonight at Reckless Records on Broadway. Though he and his band only played 4 songs, it was a nice intimate show (i.e. AO and I were the only ones actually paying attention to the band). Go to his site and download the songs from his album "Chemical Friends" it's by far one of the best albums of the year. My music taste has become pretty weird lately. All I ever listen to anymore is the Everly Brothers (fig 2)...Go figure. Also, Neil hooked me up with a copy of Soundgarden's "Screaming Life/Fopp E.P." (fig 3) which I haven't heard since I was at least 15. That double E.P. is so full of buttrock that it should be illegal. Also "Showtime" by Dizzee Rascal (fig 4) is off the chain. Watch the video for "dream" here.


now.i'm.going.to.sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home