Friday, December 16, 2005

Damn - word of the day: Neglect.

Ol' Fuss & Feathers presents: The best records of 2005

Everly Brothers – Too Good To Be True
The Clientele – Strange Geometry
The Joggers – With Cape and a Cane
Sun Kil Moon – Tiny Cities
Teenage Fanclub – Man-Made
Radio Dept – This Past Week EP
Broadcast – Tender Buttons
Supergrass – Road to Rouen
Low – The Great Destroyer
Boards of Canada – The Campfire Headphase
M.I.A. – Arular
The Clientele – It’s Art Dad!
Rogue Wave - Descended Like Vultures
The Darkness – One Way Ticket to Hell…and Back
Brian McBride – When the Detail Lost its Freedom
Richard Thompson – Grizzly Man Soundtrack
My Morning Jacket – Z
Nada Surf - The Weight is a Gift

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

No Sufjan? No Sleater-Kinney? I liked those, too...

8:04 AM  
Blogger zk said...

QUiZZa:

I love me some "Wicked Light Sleeper." I made the mistake of putting ILLINOISE on my computer, and now every third song on shuffle is one of those lame ass interludes on that crappy record.

How's life? Rainer likes to take dumps and sleep. Just like dad.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home